Make TrackVision your first acquisition for next year’s television season.Click for demo / pricing
Did you know Variety offers independent and objective consulting services to the entertainment industry to introduce companies to the newest U.S. television and OTT development, programming and series?
Led by Variety Analyst
Our consulting approach allows our clients to better anticipate the market, capitalize on co-financing opportunities and acquire the most exciting content from the U.S., Canada and the UK
Personalized In-Office Workshop
Led by a Variety Business Intelligence media analyst and customized to a client's business. The in-office workshop is scheduled for early first quarter with a connection once again in early May.
- An overview of the programs and new series that are best positioned for series orders.
- The programming genres and arenas that are trending for the upcoming season.
- Our take on the programming strategies across broadcast, cable and OTT.
- Variety’s short list of co-financing opportunities.
- A review of the TrackVision consulting guide and how to use Variety Insight to maximize your business.
- Workshop lasts three to four hours and includes lunch.
Variety Insight Global Access
for your Entire Team
Variety Insight is the leading entertainment data solution that provides verified, timely and accurate metadata around people, projects and companies that work in the global English-language entertainment business.
You can rely on Variety Insight to ensure your organization makes informed business decisions based on the most up-to-date information available.
TrackVision, New TV & OTT Content Discovery Guide
Reports included with TrackVision offer an objective and unbiased look at the pilots and new series slated to premiere in the 2018-19 season, along with everything your team will need to maximize production, acquisition and distribution opportunities at the earliest stage possible.
TrackVision is delivered once per month January through May. Click below for delivery dates & topics.Click for more information
We work with the best
“Variety Insight’s TrackVision is thorough, accurate and extremely user-friendly. We never enter a screening room without it!”
- Marie Jacobson
Executive Vice President,
Sony Pictures Television International
Delivery Dates & Topics
- January to March / Customized In Office Luncheon Workshop for Clients’ Team (1 day, 3- 4 hours)
- January to June / Access to Variety Insight, the leading entertainment data service for your entire team.
- January 24, Issue 1 / TV & OTT Market Overview, Co-Financing Opportunities
- February 21, Issue 2 / Programming & International Distribution Strategies
- March 21, Issue 3 / Casting & Actor Analysis
- April / Customized Remote Meeting Preparing Clients’ Team for LA Screenings
- April 25, Issue 4 / LA Screenings Prep
- May 18, Issue 5 / Programming Trends & Scheduling Analysis
Report Highlights Include:
The following value added reports provide competitive market intelligence to help round out your marketing, buying or sales strategy:
Exclusive Program Analysis
TV Pilot Listings
Series Renewal Report
New Series Listings
Branded Integration Potential
Email and Phone Contacts
Primetime Schedule Grid